The Washburn WCG25SCE Comfort Select Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar sports unique mahogany elbow comfort binding on the lower bout, giving you an amazingly comfortable playing experience. This beautifully appointed guitar rocks big, balanced tone, courtesy of its classic spruce/pau ferro tonewood combo. And its Fishman Presys+ electronics deliver that same great tone onstage. The WCG25SCE has such fine details as a mahogany/maple body and headstock binding as well as a bookmatched pau ferro back with a maple/mahogany/maple strip.
With the Fishman Presys+ pickup system in your guitar, you’ll have amazing plugged-in tone plus exceptional tone shaping. There are bass, mid, and treble tone controls, so you can dial in your ideal sound. A notch filter helps eliminate the possibility of feedback while playing live. A brilliance control helps you cut through the mix, and the phase control helps solve phase problems when recording the Presys+ and a microphone at the same time. And to make sure you’re always ready to play your best, there’s a built-in tuner.
With humble beginnings in Chicago that date back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock ‘n’ roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that’s ready to perform on any stage.
- Grand Auditorium Venetian cutaway body with solid spruce top and pau ferro sides
- Bookmatched pau ferro back split by maple/mahogany/maple strip
- Mahogany/maple body and headstock binding
- Mahogany elbow comfort binding on lower bout
- Satin-finished mahogany neck with 2-way truss rod
- Ovangkol fingerboard and mahogany-bound ovangkol bridge
- Rosewood-capped headstock with pearl Washburn logo and stylized W inlay
- Alternating maple/mahogany rosette
- Grover 18:1 tuners with Ebonite buttons
- Black NuBone nut and saddle
- 25.5″ scale; 20 frets; 1.75″ nut width
- Equipped with D’Addario strings
- Fishman Presys+ electronics with tuner/undersaddle transducer
There are no reviews yet.