Ready for cranking out tracks at home or on the road with your Windows computer, the Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB desktop 2×4 USB 3.0 Type-C audio interface combines the sound, feel, and flow of analog studio recording with SOLO Core real-time UAD processing and a hearty bundle of 14 stellar UAD plug-ins.
Furnished with studio-class 24-bit / 192 kHz conversion, the Apollo Solo USB gives musicians, producers, and songwriters the appreciable value of high-resolution recording and mixing with distortion and dynamic performance beyond its price point.
The interface features two XLR-1/4″ mic/line combo inputs and a 1/4″ Hi-Z input, all with Unison integration for precise UAD emulations of classic analog preamps. Impart vintage character of your choosing on microphone and instrument recordings while bypassing the unpredictable nature of old equipment.
Thanks to the switchable low-cut filter, pad, polarity inversion, 48V phantom power, and stereo linking on each analog input, you can efficiently optimize your incoming signals with straightforward buttons on the Apollo Solo USB’s face. It offers a dedicated stereo monitor feed and a front-panel headphone output, plus full input and output metering capabilities.
The built-in SOLO Core processing allows you to monitor and record audio using classic analog emulations with near-zero latency. The included Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle empowers you with 14 top-notch plug-ins ranging from compressors and EQs to virtual guitar/bass amps and time-based processors. The included Console application provides control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings including channel-strip presets, drag-and-drop functionality, and dynamically resizable windows.
Please note, the Apollo Solo USB requires an external power supply (included) and a USB 3.0 port on your computer in order to operate. To see if your computer is compatible with the Apollo Solo USB, refer to the manufacturer website for compatibility information.
UA Sound in a Portable Form
- Track, overdub, and mix with high-resolution AD/DA conversion and DSP-powered plug-ins
- UAD-2 SOLO Core processing for tracking through models of vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amps, with near-zero latency, and no burden on your computer’s CPU
- Unison technology nails the tone of sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres by matching the input impedance, gain-stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware
- High-speed USB 3.0 Type-C connectivity Windows computers (USB SuperSpeed cable available separately)
- Convenient desktop form factor with an external power supply
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and fast, intuitive controls; no menu-diving is required
- Free, industry-leading phone/online technical support from knowledgeable audio engineers
I/O for the Home Studio
- 2×4 audio interface with two Unison-enabled microphone preamps (via XLR-1/4″ combo mic/line inputs), providing emulations of classic analog preamps with near-zero latency
- One front-panel Unison-enabled 1/4″ Hi-Z input for direct connection of a guitar, bass, or keyboard
- Stereo 1/4″ monitor output and one 1/4″ headphone output, each with dedicated level control
14 Powered Plug-Ins
Includes Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle, which supports VST, RTAS, Audio Units, and AAX 64-bit for compatibility with all major DAWs:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler