The highly flexible Tascam Model 24 is a powerful, versatile, hybrid mixer/recorder/audio interface for both live and recording applications, well suited for bands, studios, conferences, podcasts, houses of worship, and more. The full-featured professional mixer offers 22 input channels including 16 microphone preamps with phantom power, two 1/4″ Hi-Z jacks, 12 balanced 1/4″ mono line inputs, and four balanced 1/4″ stereo line inputs. Additionally, the last stereo input also accepts signals from a variety of sources including Bluetooth, USB, RCA, or a 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
There is single-knob compression available on the first 12 channels, while three auxiliary sends provide signal routing to a dedicated monitor and to one of 16 onboard multi-FX effects. The main and sub stereo buses offer simple grouping, as well as a selectable 7-band graphic EQ for fine tuning your mix. The Model 24 offers 21 faders, with 100mm of throw for quick and immediate mixing moves. Each channel may be assigned to receive audio from the live inputs, the internal multitrack recorder, or the USB 2.0 audio interface, allowing for versatility in any environment.
The onboard 24-track recorder takes its cue from Tascam’s Portastudio line, offering multitrack recording with the ability to record 22 tracks plus the stereo master internally. Multichannel playback for advanced live performance backing or mixing. What’s more, the simple interface allows you to punch in/out of recording and playback without extensive menu diving. Additionally, the Model 24 features a 22 x 24 USB audio interfaced allowing for the transmission of 22 input channels plus the stereo master at up to 24-bit/48 kHz resolution.
- 22 total input channels
- 16 microphone preamps with 48V Phantom power
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 20 balanced line inputs (12 mono, 4 stereo)
- Single stereo multi-input channel for Bluetooth, USB, RCA or 3.5mm stereo input
- Main and sub stereo buses
- 3 x aux sends (monitor 1, monitor 2, and effects)
- Single-knob compressor for channels 1-12
- 7-band graphic stereo EQ selectable for main and monitor outputs
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity and playback
- Onboard multieffects processor with 16 effects selections
- 100mm faders capable of fine adjustment
- Independent input channel assign for live, internal MTR, or USB playback
- Multitrack recording function similar to the TASCAM Portastudio
- 24 tracks (22 tracks + stereo master) can be recorded internally
- Multichannel playback for advanced live performance backing or mixing
- Punch in/out recording capability
- Audio Interface
- USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24 in (22 input channels + stereo master)
- 22 out
- Up to 24-bit/48 kHz recording quality
There are no reviews yet.