The Numa Stage from Studiologic is an 88-key digital piano that combines the heritage of the Numa Piano with a fully featured MIDI master keyboard. The premium hammer action keyboard features a triple switch detection system (three contacts per key) and allows for playing with accurate dynamic control and response, and with a fast repeating rate. Sound generation is based on the company’s Studiologic TrS (True Sound) technology, with a floating point DSP that includes stereo multi-sampled sound, and 2- or 4-pole digital filters with resonance.
The Concert Grand and Stage Grand sounds are complemented by physical models of the piano strings, their sympathetic resonance, and the soundboard, making for a very natural piano sound suitable for a variety of musical styles. The sounds are supported by a DSP processor, with four modulation effects and three types of reverbs that are also available separately in split or layer modes, with dedicated amount and mix knobs.
The control panel is designed to provide direct access to all functions during a performance without the need of complex programming, menu pages, or external editing. The MIDI section allows for control of the two separate zones, with direct selection of all the main MIDI parameters. Twelve sound categories are available, including vintage electric pianos, organs, pads and bass sounds, with a maximum 128-voice polyphony.
An Autopreset function stores all modulation and effect edits instantly, automatically memorizing the selected effect and the related modulation sources. In addition, the instrument’s entire configuration, including all the MIDI module parameters, can be stored in fifty programmable presets.
- 88-key Premium Hammer Action keyboard (TP/100LR)
- Triple switch detection system
- Fast and accurate dynamic control and response
- Three velocity curves, plus editable fixed value and Fatar Touch
- Ten velocity curves with Fatar Touch system
- Concert Grand and Stage Grand enhanced by a complete physical model of strings, soundboard and sympathetic resonance
- Sound generation based on Studiologic TrS (True Sound) technology, with internal floating point DSP featuring stereo multi-sampled sound with 2- or 4-pole digital filters with resonance
- DSP post processor, with four different modulation effects and three types of reverb can be added to any sound
- Fifty preset memories
- Two keyboard zones for split/layer operation
- Two separate MIDI zones either in split or layer mode, with direct selection of all main MIDI parameters for the two zones
- Dedicated MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors in addition to USB MIDI I/O
- Autopreset function stores all modulation effect edits instantly, memorizing the selected effects for each sound and the related modulation (such as control via the modulation wheel)
There are no reviews yet.