The Numa Organ 2 from StudioLogic is a an organ sound modeling synthesizer designed to provide a wide range of sounds based on some of the most popular organ sounds. The seventy-three key keyboard provides a reverse octave for additional control and for selecting between seven different sound models that include tone wheel organs, electric organs, and church diapason.
Nine drawbars are included among the extensive controls, along with the appropriate effects. Connection and control of a real Leslie speaker can be accomplished via an 11-pin connector, and MIDI control of the unit or other MIDI devices is enabled via the three dedicated MIDI connectors. Dual USB ports allow for USB MIDI operation or for updates. Jacks are provided for a sustain pedal, expression pedal, and two headphones.
- Seven different organ sound models
- Select between tone wheel organs, electric organs, and church diapason
- Extended control panel provides more than thirty physical controls including nine drawbars
- Twelve memory locations
- Vibrato, chorus, rotary, reverb, drive, click, and leakage effects
- Connect and control a real Leslie via 11-pin port