Shure P3TRA215CL PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
The P3TRA215CL is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family.
PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
Shure P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM300 systems.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage.
- Rear-panel ¼ (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent).
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters.
- Selectable line / aux level.
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver.
Shure P3RA Professional Wireless Bodypack Receiver
With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Perform a scan and IR sync to automatically select the cleanest frequency available and easily assign a wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of 2 independent monitoring mix levels.
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance.
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected.
- 5-Segment battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge.
- LCD screen features high-contrast menu-based navigation for advanced features including volume limiting and 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost.
Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Dynamic MicroDriver in Clear
Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE215 features Dynamic MicroDrivers that deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves provide a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design for Unmatched Personalization and Comfort.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears.
- Carrying case also included.