The KSE1500 – Electrostatic Earphone System from Shure is a premium electrostatic sound-isolating earphone and amplifier system designed to deliver the high-resolution audio to “on-the-go” audiophiles and audio enthusiasts. The electrostatic earphones feature a single driver that is matched to a USB digital-to-analog-converter (DAC) that converts analog or digital audio from portable digital audio sources or computers at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz. Streamlined controls allow for quick and easy navigation, while the enhanced audio control features an on-board four-band parametric EQ with five presets and four customizable setting to maximize audio playback fidelity. The amplifier can process digital audio via micro-USB, analog via direct line in, or bypass entirely for a pure analog signal without conversion.
The front-panel display provides easy monitoring of input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ settings. The premium housing is constructed from elegantly machined black anodized aluminum, while power is provided from an integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that can be conveniently charged from the included wall charger, or via USB while streaming audio from a computer. Compatible with iOS and Android devices, the KSE1500 ships with Lightning and OTG cables, as well as two 1/8″ / 3.5 mm cables, an airline adapter, an attenuator, a 1/4″ / 6.35mm adapter, two security bands, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a leather carrying case.
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound-Isolating Earphones (patent pending) featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail
- 4-band parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customizable settings to manage audio playback preferences
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable sound-isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple, user-friendly navigation throughout the KSE1500 settings
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards