The Beta 27 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone from Shure is a side-address microphone that features a large gold-layered diaphragm, and a natural frequency response well suited for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and live sound applications. The Beta 27’s supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. A 3-position low frequency roll off filter switch minimizes low frequency noise, and a -15 dB pad switch maximizes headroom while capturing transient peaks.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1″ externally-biased, ultra-thin 24K gold-layered Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low frequency
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise