Hear yourself better, so you can perform better with the Sennheiser XSW IEM SET, a complete starter set for wireless in-ear monitoring aimed at musicians rehearsing or performing live on a club stage or in a house of worship. It delivers the renowned Sennheiser sound and solid wireless reliability packaged into a convenient, entry-level system that’s simple to use, right out of the box. Create your own stereo mix with EQ, limiter, panning, and Focus mode and hear yourself clearly along with everyone else in the band, while moving freely on stage.
The all-in-one XSW IEM SET includes the XSW IEM SR stereo transmitter, XSW IEM EK stereo receiver, IE 4 in-ear headphones, external power supply, and a rackmount kit. The system provides up to 6 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries in the receiver—at a range up to 330′. The transmitter can send signal to as many receivers as you want (additional receivers available separately). Up to 12 transmitters can operate simultaneously in the same frequency band.
Your Easy Entry into Personal Wireless Monitoring
- The rugged XSW IEM SR stereo transmitter features a metal housing designed for extended use in small clubs and can be used as part of a rackmounted system or standalone on a tabletop. Two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs enable you to send either a stereo or two different mono audio sources at the same time, from either 1/4″ or XLR connections. A backlit LCD screen on the front panel allows for easy setups, even on dark stages. You can preview your in-ear mix locally with the headphone output on the front. Setting up gain, mono or stereo options, input sensitivity, or frequency channels takes just a matter of seconds thanks to the clear, simple menu.
- The lightweight XSW IEM EK stereo bodypack receiver clips on your clothing or belt and is easy to conceal and comfortable for the talent to wear. A standard 3.5mm jack lets you plug in the included IE 4 earphones or optional earphones of your choice. The top LED shows battery and link status at a glance, while the front LCD panel allows for individual fine-tuning of your personal mix, from balance and Focus modes to EQ and Limiter.
- The IE 4 earphones reproduce accurate audio with a wide dynamic range and increased bass response. They are equipped with exchangeable ear sleeves designed to provide a comfortable fit.
Full Control over Your Mix with Flexible Audio Modes
- On the bodypack receiver, musicians can design their individual mix with Mono, Stereo, and Focus Mode settings. Simple controls enable them to dial in the volume and panning for both left/right signals and get the balance that works best—for example the singer can turn up the vocal feed to hear herself better, while the band may prefer more of the instrumental mix to help ensure they stay in the pocket.
- Alternatively, performers can engage the Focus mode, which mixes both left/right signals and allows you to balance what you want to hear more of in the foreground and push the other instruments in the background.
- Advanced features include an EQ that provides a 10 dB boost at 13 kHz with high shelf for more air and extra brightness. Protect your ears with the Limiter that caps the output volume at the receiver by -10 dB.
Reliable Wireless Performance
- The stereo transmitter is equipped with 960 frequencies and has 8 banks with 12 aligned and precalculated frequencies each, enabling you to automatically find a clean wireless channel at your location for a reliable transmission up to 330′.
- The system transmits in the UHF frequency range, making it immune to the cell phone and Wi-Fi interference that can plague 2.4 GHz systems.
- The infrared sensors allow you to quickly sync multiple receivers to one transmitter at the press of a button.
- Complete starter set for in-ear monitoring
- Reliable, easy-to-manage wireless connection in the professional UHF range
- Full control over you personal mix with flexible Mono, Stereo, and Focus modes
- Advanced features like EQ and limiter
- 960 frequencies organized in 8 banks
- Easy frequency presets or detailed manual control
- Infrared sensor to easily sync multiple receivers to one transmitter
- LCD screens with clearly arranged menu
- Two combo XLR-1/4″ jack inputs on transmitter
- Headphone jack on transmitter
- Detachable antena on transmitter
- 3.5mm jack output with adjustable volume on receiver
- Pair of IE 4 in-ear headphones
- Receiver operates up to 6 hours on 2 AA batteries
- Operate up to 12 transmitters simultaneously in the same frequency band
- Reliable transmission up to 300′
- Max 4 single transmitters stacked without a proper combiner
- Set includes rackmount kit, antenna, and external power supply
There are no reviews yet.