The Maritime SWS SG, as with all SWS models, features all solid wood construction with a Select Pressure Tested solid spruce top and solid mahogany back & sides. The Maritime SWS SG also features a semi-gloss Custom Polished Finish. This finish provides excellent protection but at the same time is extremely light and elastic. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the guitar and its ability to age – a thick finish muffles a guitar’s vibration and blocks aging.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides : Solid Mahogany
- Neck : Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
- Truss Rod : Double Function
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
The Godin EPM Quantum I acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Godin QI also includes a built-in high quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
Before plugging in for the first time, adjust Quantum volume to minimum (fully counterclockwise) and set bass and treble at midrange. Plug into endpin jack and amplifier. Increase volume slowly to desired level. Adjust bass and treble to desired level.
Quantum I Features
- Single source : Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life