The Concert 288 SWC288HQ6 Dual Handheld 16-Channel True Diversity Wireless System (UHF H-Band) from Samson offers a high-performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is required for two performers simultaneously. It’s suitable for pairs of singers, business professionals, educators, and others looking for clear sound and versatility without cables.
The frequency-agile SWC288HQ6 Handheld System allows for up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands. The Concert 288 gives both performers a 300’ range of wireless operation between the transmitters and receiver, making the system suitable for large stages and crowd participation. To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 features a true diversity design. In case a dropout occurs, the receiver’s Tone Key and Auto Mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. The CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal, allowing you to find your optimal channel. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED for the operating channels, two volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring. The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate channels on a mixer, as well as a 1/4” unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker (not included).
The SWC288HQ6 Handheld System features two CH88 Handheld Wireless Transmitters and Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphones. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered in detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
- Concert 288 Dual Handheld System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Comes with a rack-mount kit
- CR288 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 24 systems (48 performers) can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands (region dependent)
- Tone Key and Auto Mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate channels
- 1/4” unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two separate volume controls for each signal
- Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring
- Wireless Transmitter
- Two Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphones
- Transmitters offer up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries each
- 300’ operating range