Get rid of that tangle of video cables and wirelessly stream a multi-camera production with the AeroCaster Livestreaming System from Roland. Combining your iPad (requires iOS 14 or later) with up to four sources (iPhones or Android phones), you can create a professional live-switched streaming program to most popular streaming platforms. Take advantage of the ease of the system to stream multi-camera music performances, online talk shows, or commercial programs.
In addition to the video inputs, the AeroCaster Livestreaming System features a 3-channel mixer to adjust levels from professional audio from dynamic or condenser microphones or instruments via two combo XLR-1/4″ jacks and a 3.5mm line-level input. Select from four video inputs as well as the host iPad’s camera, creating picture-in-picture effects and split-screen displays.
The AeroCaster system consists of the AeroCaster LIVE app for iPad, the AeroCaster VRC-01 hardware control surface and audio interface, and the AeroCaster Camera app for iOS and Android mobile devices. BYOD screen sharing from computers and mobile devices is also supported.
- Powerful wireless production solution with hardware control surface/audio interface and full-featured iPad app
- Switch up to four wireless devices simultaneously plus the camera on the host iPad
- Supports wireless camera connections from up to four supported iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Wirelessly share screens from computers and mobile devices via the Google Chrome web browser
- Switch between cameras, media, and scenes with a variety of transition effects
- Save and recall 30 scenes with titles, graphics, and picture-in-picture windows
- Media pool for integrating video, audio, photos, and graphics stored on your iPad
- Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch, and custom RTMP channels over Wi-Fi or 4G/5G cellular networks
- Intuitive hardware control surface and audio interface with two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs, 3.5mm stereo input, and headphones and monitor outputs
AeroCaster is a powerful A/V switching system that’s incredibly versatile and easy to configure. Quickly set up streaming for multiple cameras and high-quality audio to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and custom RTMP channels over a Wi-Fi or 4G/5G cellular network.
With all-wireless connectivity, you can use readily available stationary mounts to put the phones in places where it’s difficult to use a traditional camera. And with affordable gimbal mounts, you’re able to capture stabilized mobile shots from as far as your wireless network will reach.
Once mobile devices are connected to AeroCaster LIVE, you have remote access to all their advanced camera settings from within the app. Balance and match the image between different phone cameras and control settings like focus, zoom, exposure, white balance, and more.
Wireless Screen Sharing
AeroCaster Live also provides a simple solution for screen sharing from computers and mobile devices. Presenters can easily connect via the Google Chrome browser over Wi-Fi, with no cables, video adapters, or dongles needed.
Audio and Video Mixing
The hardware interface handles all your audio input and output needs with the power of a small broadcast mixer. Using simple and straightforward controls, one person can manage video switching and audio mixing—all at once—with no prior production experience required. Monitor your audio mix through headphones or connected monitor speakers, you’ll know that your livestream viewers are hearing the content you’re delivering.
The AeroCaster hardware features two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs for connecting microphones, electronic musical instruments, or a live sound console. A wide range of onboard effects allows your talent to sound their best. The headphones jack supports a feed from a headset mic or the mic on your earbuds for a third vocal source, and you can bring in additional audio from a mobile device or music player via the 3.5mm stereo input.
AeroCaster LIVE App
From within the AeroCaster LIVE app, you have integrated access to media content stored on iCloud Drive. Play your opening theme to start the stream, trigger bumpers between breaks, or simply add some cool background music or sound effects whenever you like.
There are no reviews yet.