Roland V-Combo VR-730 Overview
The V-Combo VR-730 73-Key Live Performance Keyboard from Roland is a 73-note waterfall keyboard that comes with a smart user interface and direct access controls. It has seven simultaneous effects that include rotary, delay, reverb, tone, overdrive, compressor, and MFX.
The Virtual Tone Wheel Organ engine emulates the sound-generating process of a real tone wheel organ, while nine harmonic bars provide hands-on tone control. The keyboard’s three genre-oriented types make it simple to call up the right rotary tone for any style, from gospel and pop to jazz and rock. You can also deepen the sound further with the Twin Rotary effect, add some grit with tube-style overdrive, or call up the ring modulator for a more aggressive sound.
You can expand your sound collection with free downloads from Roland’s Axial Sound Library Site. Roland Wireless Connect enables a wireless communication between the VR-730 keyboard and iPad; alternately, you can link them to each other with a standard USB cable using the appropriate adapter for your specific iPad model.
- Seven simultaneous effects with real-time controls
- Quick Firing feature
- Smart user interface and direct access controls
- Support for battery operation
- Dedicated knobs tweak multiple parameters for powerful sound shaping
- Front-panel layout features an LCD screen and dedicated organ, piano, and synth sound sections
- 88-note stereo multi-sampling
- Classic electric piano types along with complementary vintage effects such as phaser, tremolo, touch wah, and tape delay
- Control panel with matte finish
- Free iPad editor app for customizing organ and synth sounds
- Wooden side panels
- Runs on AC or battery power
- Virtual Tone Wheel Organ reproduces vintage organ sounds
- Three onboard rotary effects, including a rock rotary type
- Rhythm patterns, metronome, looper, USB audio recording/playback
- Selection of SuperNATURAL Synth tones
- Expand the onboard sound library with free downloads from Roland’s Axial website