Roland PM-200 Overview
The Roland PM-200 is a premium, all-in-one monitor designed for use with the V-Drums electronic percussion products and features a full-range audio system with 80W of power, which powers the custom 10″ woofer and a horn-loaded tweeter.
The front panel offers two 1/4″ line inputs. Input one is allocated to the V-Drums, while input two offers both a 1/4″ and an 1/8″ input to connect a variety of sources such as a personal music players, phones, and tablets. There are dedicated controls for V-Drum volume and line input 2 volume, as well as bass and treble control knobs. The angled design provides ideal coverage for the seated player, while the full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry monitor and adjust the floor position.
The PM-200 is equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using he monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. The PM-200 is a mono monitor, but it can accept a stereo connection, enabling true stereo pass-thru to the direct outputs. The rear panel’s stereo/dual-mono switch offers a convenient and flexible way to interface with a variety of setups. The Roland PM-200 ships with a power cord.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 180W of power, a custom 12″ woofer, and a horn-loaded tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience