Roland KC-600 Overview
The KC-600 Stereo Mixing 4-Channel Keyboard Amplifier from Roland features 200W output power, four line-input channels, a dedicated auxiliary input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Paired with the built-in 15″ woofer and horn tweeter, the keyboard amplifier can be used by musicians and producers to amplify pianos, organs, synthesizers, rhythm machines, and other electronic instruments.
The KC-600’s cabinet is a twin bass-reflex design that provides extended low-frequency response without distortion. There is an auxiliary channel with 1/8″ and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 also includes an XLR input, allowing you to plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility.
This keyboard amplifier integrates into many environments. A 1/4″ line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a sub-out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the phones jack across the top of the unit, will mute the onboard speakers. This is suitable for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones. Four caster wheels for transport are also included.
- Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
- The KC-600 offers full-range audio reproduction in a portable amp. The cabinet features a twin bass-reflex design offering extended low-frequency response with a 15″ woofer. It is suitable to amplify 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
- Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
- The keyboard amplifier can integrate into any playing environment. It is equipped with stereo 1/4″ line outputs that enable you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There is a sub-out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and sub out, which is suitable for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
- Onboard Stereo Mixing
- The KC-600’s four 1/4″ line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. In addition, there’s an auxiliary channel with 1/8″ and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device. Channel 1 also includes an XLR input, allowing you to plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility.
- Expand Your Setup with Stereo Link
- If you ever want to expand your inputs or monitor in stereo, the KC-600’s Stereo Link function makes it simple. The number of available inputs double. In addition, the left and right signals of connected stereo instruments are split across the two amps, allowing you to bring a studio-like monitoring experience to your stage performance setup.
There are no reviews yet.