Designed for seasoned players, the white FP-90X from Roland provides demanding performers a top-tier playing experience coupled with an authentic piano sound in a portable form factor. The 88-key instrument delivers an outstandingly realistic piano sound via its PureAcoustic piano engine, while the PHA-50 hybrid keyboard combines acoustic-style wood keys with a durable molded material for a surprisingly lightweight hammer-action instrument.
The onboard Piano Designer allows you to adjust the piano sounds to suit your taste and playing style. In addition to the piano sounds, the keyboard provides over 350 different sounds to choose from, including organs, strings, synthesizers, voices, drums, and General MIDI (GM2) voices. Additional features include built-in practice and recording functions, Bluetooth wireless support for working with popular music apps and playing along with mobile devices, and USB support, enabling the performer to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the built-in recorder.
The 60W four-speaker audio system provides plenty of room-filling sound without having to connect to a PA, and the keyboard even includes a mic input with vocal effects so you can sing along while you play. Alternatively, to avoid disturbing housemates or neighbors, the dual headphone jacks with Roland’s Acoustic Projection feature are perfect for private lessons, while the Twin Piano setting lets student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges.
For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic upright pedal configuration. Alternatively, gigging musicians can opt for the portable KS-20X stand and RPU-3 pedal unit.
- PureAcoustic piano engine delivers rich, expressive sounds, with outstanding tone and dynamics
- Piano tones 1 through 8 offer unlimited polyphony; other voices offer 256-note polyphony
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- 88-note PHA-50 Hybrid keyboard combines acoustic-style wood keys with lightweight, durable plastic and provides Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel for a top-tier playing experience
- Built-in 60W amplifier and 4-speaker sound system with vented sound ports
- My Stage and PureAcoustic Ambience let you immerse yourself in a variety of realistic environments, from studios to concert halls
- Mic input and vocal effects including compressor, doubling, and echo
- Headphones Acoustic Projection provides a natural and immersive experience during quiet playing sessions
- Dual headphone outputs allow student and teacher to play at any time without disturbing others
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on a smartphone or tablet—including GarageBand, piaScore, Roland’s Zenbeats, and others
- Broaden the musical experience with dual/split modes and over 350 sounds including pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, voices, bass, drums, sound effects, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs recorded with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with favorite WAV and SMF songs
- 5-Pin DIN MIDI input and output ports to connect with synths, modules, drum machines, and other external MIDI instruments
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-90, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)
There are no reviews yet.