Designed for intermediate and advanced players, the white FP-60X from Roland provides the opportunity for the budget- and space-constrained student/performer to have access to the sound of a real piano in a light and portable form factor. The 88-key instrument delivers an authentic piano experience, both from the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and the weighted, touch-sensitive PHA-4 Standard keyboard with the escapement and ivory-feel keys found in the company’s high-end home pianos.
The onboard Piano Designer allows you to adjust the piano sounds to suit your taste and playing style. In addition to the piano sounds, the keyboard provides over 350 different sounds to choose from including organs, strings, synthesizers, voices, drums, and General MIDI (GM2) voices. Additional features include built-in practice and recording functions, Bluetooth wireless support for working with popular music apps and playing along with mobile devices, and USB support—enabling the performer to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the built-in recorder.
The 26W stereo speaker system provides plenty of room-filling sound without having to connect to a PA or sound system, and the piano even includes a mic input with vocal effects, so you can sing along while you play. Alternatively, to avoid disturbing housemates or neighbors, the dual headphone jacks with 3D ambience are perfect for private lessons, while the Twin Piano setting lets student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges.
The FP-60X comes with a music stand and a damper pedal. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-72 stand and KPD-90 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Alternatively, gigging musicians can opt for the portable KS-20X stand and RPU-3 pedal unit.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sounds deliver the rich tone of a real acoustic grand with 256-note polyphony
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides provides escapement and ivory-feel keys for authentic piano touch and hammer action
- Built-in 26W amplifier and stereo speaker system
- My Stage and PureAcoustic Ambience let you immerse yourself in a variety of realistic environments, from studios to concert halls
- Mic input and vocal effects including compressor, doubling, and echo
- Headphones 3D Ambience feature for natural sound during private practice sessions
- Dual headphone outputs allow student and teacher to play at any time without disturbing others
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on a smartphone or tablet—including GarageBand, piaScore, Roland’s Zenbeats, and others
- Broaden the musical experience with dual/split modes and over 350 sounds including pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, voices, bass, drums, sound effects, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs recorded with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-72, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)