Designed for both newcomers and intermediate players, the white FP-30X from Roland provides the opportunity for the budget- and space-constrained student/performer to have access to the sound of a real piano in a light and portable form factor. The 88-key instrument delivers an authentic piano experience from both the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and the weighted touch-sensitive PHA-4 Standard keyboard with escapement and ivory-feel keys—found in the company’s high-end home pianos.
Aside from the piano sounds, built-in practice and recording functions, and Bluetooth wireless support for working with popular music apps, the keyboard provides additional sounds including organs, strings, synthesizers, voices, and more. USB support enables the performer to play along with favorite tunes and save Standard MIDI File (SMF) songs captured with the built-in MIDI recorder.
The 22W stereo speaker system provides plenty of room-filling sound without having to connect to a larger PA or sound system. Alternatively, to avoid disturbing housemates or neighbors, the dual headphone jacks are perfect for private lessons—and the Twin Piano setting lets student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges.
The FP-30X comes with a music stand and a pedal switch. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another benefit of the separately available KPD-70 foot pedal is the ability to use hands-free turning of onscreen music pages when using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sounds deliver the rich tone of a real acoustic grand
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard with escapement and ivory-feel keys provides authentic piano action
- Built-in amplifier and stereo speakers
- Dual headphone outputs allow student and teacher to play at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on a smartphone or tablet—including GarageBand, piaScore, Roland’s Zenbeats, and others
- Broaden the musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of nonpiano sounds like organ, strings, voices, guitar, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Play along with with your favorite songs via Bluetooth and connect a flash drive to save and play back MIDI files
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
There are no reviews yet.