The AIRA SYSTEM-1 from Roland owes its pedigree to the spirit of the 1970s when the company introduced the SYSTEM 100, SYSTEM 100M, and the SYSTEM 700 modular and semi-modular synthesizers. Sporting a twenty-five key keyboard, four oscillators per voice, and seventy-three physical controls, the synthesizer is flexible and full of Roland synthesis tonal character.
A standout feature is the ability of the instrument to control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers with no computer required. Switching between the internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in is possible, providing an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface.
- Seventy-three performance-ready physical controls
- Four oscillators for fat synthesizer tones
- Oscillator colors create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced arpeggiator with scatter function
- Scatter jog dial offers ten different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over ten stages of depth
- -12 and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for adding a modern edge
- Integrated delay and reverb effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- Control and host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers
- Thin keyboard with twenty-five, normal-sized keys
There are no reviews yet.