Roland MX-1 Overview
The MX-1 AIRA Mix Performer is an 18-channel performance mixer with analog and digital connectivity, proprietary ARIA audio/MIDI USB capability, step-sequenced beat and master FX, plus transport and tempo control. The MX-1 brings together your synths, drum machines, loops, DAW tracks, and more into a single performance-optimized mixing instrument. It’s an ideal piece for performing electronic musicians and producers.
Combining elements of a mixer, control surface, audio interface, and step-based effector, the MX-1 is designed to be the glue of your electronic music rig. In addition to acting as a mixer and global FX unit, the MX-1 can also function as a control surface mode with DAW control, opening up even more production possibilities. With per-channel tone/filter knobs to control ten kinds of EQs, filters, and isolators, the MX-1 has a plethora of tools to better integrate every element of your production setup into your live rig.
- Three kinds of step-sequenced Beat FX (Filter, Side Chain, Slicer) with TR-style buttons
- Six kinds of Master FX (48 variations) with large performance control knob
- Beat FX and Master FX can be applied to any or all inputs; Beat FX are per channel
- Combi mode rhythmically alternates the Master FX using the step-sequencer
- Four AIRA Link USB ports support audio, MIDI, sync, and bus power (on Port 3) for AIRA gear
- Mix mode provides six analog, one digital (stereo), four AIRA (stereo) , and two PC channels through mixer and FX
- External mode provides 18 channels from DAW through mixer and FX (all inputs direct to DAW)
- Control Surface mode for full DAW control via MIDI
- DJ-style cue monitoring, quick mutes, and six fader curves per channel
- Per-channel Tone/Filter knob with ten kinds of EQs, filters, and isolators
- Transport and tempo control with fine, shuffle, and tap-tempo functions
- Instantly save and recall complete setups including all FX configurations
- Ableton Live Lite serial number card included
There are no reviews yet.