RME HDSPe AIO overview
The HDSPe AIO from RME is a PCIe Express audio interface for both Mac and Windows that makes the dream of an “all-in-one solution” for every possible audio application come true. Based on the HDSP 9632, the HDSPe AIO delivers significant performance gains in multi-track audio and lower latency.
The card includes the latest 192kHz capable analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters with more than 112dB signal to noise ratio, with all inputs and outputs, including digital (and all available via included breakout cables) simultaneously operational.
Easy-to-install optional high quality analog expansion boards, TotalMix software and a clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals all combine to provide a versatile and fully featured soundcard. RME’s secure flash update technology allows for firmware improvements, adjustments and bug fixes to be installed easily at any time.
- PCIe Express card for digital audio applications
- Card functions in native PCI Express format with no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- 2 channels of unbalanced analog I/O with RCA connectors on breakout cable
- Analog, AES/EBU, ADAT and SPDIF I/Os can be used simultaneously
- All analog I/Os capable of 192kHz, across all available channels
- ADAT digital I/O supportes sample rates up to 192kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- Stereo headphone output utilizes separate digital-to-analog converter
- All settings can be changed in real-time
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- TotalMix 760 channel mixer software for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO direct monitoring
- SyncCheck tests and reports the synchronization status of input signals
- 16 channels high-speed MIDI
- Optional Wordclock input and output
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced inputs or outputs