Reloop RMX-90-DVS Overview
The RMX-90 DVS from Reloop is a 4+1-channel DJ mixer with a built-in audio interface designed to offer full DVS control support for Serato DJ, flexible processing and control options, and extensive I/O for live performances, parties, and mixtapes. For controlling Serato DJ, it provides simple, USB 2.0 plug-and-play operation, and includes two Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records.
Its four main channels have RCA inputs, while the additional channel offers RCA, XLR, and 1/4” inputs. Connect line sources, turntables, CD players, smartphones, and microphones. Outputs are available via RCA, XLR, and 1/4” jacks. Connect to a computer via USB to take advantage of the mixer’s 8-channel audio interface functionality. The built-in active USB hub allows connection to other devices, such as storage media and MIDI controllers. The RMX-90 DVS provides MIDI-control capability, as it can send and receive MIDI messages.
Each channel features 3-band EQ with high- and low-pass filters. The EQ can be set to classic or kill mode. The integrated Beat FX unit offers 12 individually assignable effects, which can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust knob. Dual digital displays can show BPM, time, parameter values, and more.
The RMX-90 DVS features sturdy construction with screwed knobs and a metal housing. It supports the Kensington lock system for increased security.
- 4-channel DJ mixer with extra channel for mic or aux input
- 8-channel DVS audio interface with plug-and-play support for Serato DJ
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Dual mic inputs with talk-over function
- Phono, Line, CD, and Aux inputs via RCA jacks
- RCA, XLR, and 1/4” outputs
- Supports Serato DVS to control Serato DJ
- Includes two Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records
- Beat FX offers 12 individually assignable effects, which can be synchronized via BPM Adjust knob
- Effects include Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, and Tape Delay
- Per-channel 3-band equalizer with high- and low-pass filters
- Classic and kill-style EQ
- Two digital displays show BPM, time, parameter values, and more
- Cue solo option
- Adjustable channel fader and crossfader curves
- Full MIDI control support allows RMX-90 DVS to transmit and receive MIDI messages
- Compatible with RMX Innofader
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-in active 3-port USB 2.0 hub for connection of storage media, MIDI controllers, and more
- Supports fader-start via 3.5mm control cable
- Kensington lock