The ULT10 from PreSonus is a 2-way 10″ active loudspeaker with a wide 110° horizontal and a 50° vertical dispersion horn for delivering even coverage and an ultra-long throw. It features 1300W of Class-D power (peak) and can be used as monitors in applications for sound reinforcement, PA systems, DJ setups, and more.
Featuring a custom low-frequency driver with a 2.5″ voice coil and a 1.75″ voice coil exit horn, the speaker is built with an onboard mixer with two combo XLR-1/4″ input jacks and an XMAX preamp. The rotatable waveguide-Pivot X110 horn delivers precise coverage. Plus, there are 3 operation-mode presets for the following: FOH (Front of House); for normal live setups, DJ; for music playback, and Mon; when using it as a wedge monitor.
Finally, the ULT10 2-way loudspeaker is built with top and side ergonomic handles, and the Chemline finished eucalyptus enclosure is designed with a tour-grade, 16-gauge steel grille. Additionally, a 35mm pole socket with a 6° downward tilt and integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation are also included.
- Main Components
- 10-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110Ë¿ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50Ë¿ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1300W Class D power (150x500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output
- Mic/Line Level
- 3 operation mode presets
- FOH: Normal live front of house
- DJ: Music playback
- Mon: Stage wedge floor monitor
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Convenience Features
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted eucalyptus plywood enclosures
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole sockets with 6° downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation
- Locking IEC connection
There are no reviews yet.