PreSonus Studio 68c Overview
The PreSonus Studio 68c is a 6×6 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via four XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX Class-A mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz sample rates with 4×4 I/O functionality.
The Studio 68c has four balanced 1/4″ line outputs. The first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. A 1/4″ TRS stereo headphone output with a front-panel volume knob accommodates a set of headphones. With the supplied breakout cable, the rear-panel 9-pin connector provides S/PDIF and MIDI I/O to simply hookup stereo digital audio gear and MIDI equipment such as a controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
The Studio 68c includes USB cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS- or Windows-equipped computer. It is powered via a 12 VDC power adapter. Also supplied is a software bundle featuring the Studio One Artist DAW and the Studio Magic plug-in suite—a slew of creative tools for producers, engineers, songwriters, and more.
- Compact and portable audio/MIDI interface ideal for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Four XLR-1/4″ combo inputs—two support mic/instrument/line level, two support mic/line level
- Line switch toggles inputs 1-2 between line and instrument level
- XMAX Class-A mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, and headphone volume
- Two balanced 1/4″ main/line outputs and two additional balanced 1/4″ line outputs
- 1/4″ stereo headphone output with A/B button for easy monitoring of outputs 1-2 or 3-4
- Mon switch allows low-latency direct input monitoring
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
- 9-pin port for breakout to S/PDIF and MIDI I/O via supplied breakout cable
- Powered via included 12 VDC power adapter
- Rear-panel power switch
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments
There are no reviews yet.