PreSonus Studio 1810c Overview
The PreSonus Studio 1810c is an 18×8 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for bands and audio engineers in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via four XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX Class-A mic preamp with phantom power. The four rear-panel 1/4″ inputs are ideal for accepting additional line-level sources. Operate at up to 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count, or at 192 kHz sample rate with 8×6 I/O functionality.
The Studio 1810c has six balanced 1/4″ line outputs; the first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. Two 1/4″ TRS stereo headphone outputs with front-panel volume knobs accommodate two sets of headphones. Digital connections include stereo S/PDIF I/O via coaxial jacks, and an 8-channel ADAT optical input. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
The Studio 1810c includes USB cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS or Windows computer. It is powered via an included external power supply. Also supplied is a software bundle featuring the Studio One Artist DAW and the Studio Magic plug-in suite—a slew of creative tools for producers, engineers, songwriters, and more.
- Flexible multichannel audio/MIDI interface ideal for bands, audio engineers, and producers
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Four XLR-1/4″ combo inputs—two support mic/instrument/line level, two support mic/line level
- Four rear-panel 1/4″ TRS line-level inputs
- Line switch toggles inputs 1-2 between line and instrument level
- XMAX Class-A mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, headphone volume, and main output mute
- Two 1/4″ main/line outputs and four additional 1/4″ line outputs
- All 1/4″ line outputs are balanced and DC-coupled
- 1/4″ stereo headphone output with A/B button for easy monitoring of outputs 1-2 or 3-4
- Additional 1/4″ stereo headphone output with independent volume control
- ADAT optical input supports eight channels at up to 48 kHz, or four channels at 96 kHz
- Coaxial S/PDIF ports for two extra digital inputs and outputs
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software with flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control room integration
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments