The Presonus PD-70 is a dynamic microphone purpose-built for voice-over in the arenas of podcasting, broadcasting, and live-streaming. With its end-address design and clear and focused audio capture, the mic not only sounds the part—it looks the part, too.
The microphone offers a cardioid polar pattern, which is the best natural defense against unwanted room reflections: this polar pattern focuses audio capture on what ever is in front of the capsule and minimizes sound coming from the rear of the mic. The mic offers a integrated hardmount for setting it up right out of the box with any boom arm or mic stand. It also provides a built-in windscreen. Use it with any audio interface.
- Broadcast microphone for vocals and more
- Tailored frequency response provides exceptional clarity for vocals, guitars, basses, and drums
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis sounds
- Durable construction stands up to a lifetime of use and abuse
- Swiveling hard-mount enables easy positioning
- Included windscreen lessens unwanted plosives and fricatives