Designed to work seamlessly with a PreSonus StudioLive Series III mixer, the PreSonus NSB 32.16 stage box offers 32 locking combo mic/line inputs with remote-controlled XMAX preamps that include gain compensation for shared input scenarios, as well as 32 direct inputs via AVB. All inputs can be controlled from a StudioLive Series III console and from free PreSonus UC Surface software.
All 16 outputs employ locking XLR jacks, while the built-in 2-port AVB switch lets you daisy-chain multiple units. A pair of AES XLR outputs are available on the rear of the enclosure. The rugged 3 RU steel chassis features rack ears for easy installation into a rack case.
- Rugged 3 RU 19″ rack enclosure with multiposition rack ears for flexible installation
- 32 locking combo mic/line inputs and 16 XLR line outputs
- 32 remote-controllable XMAX preamps
- Gain compensation provides independent control from multiple mixers
- 16 locking XLR line outputs
- 2 Stereo AES3 digital outputs
- 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 64×16 AVB (32 direct input channels + 32 gain-compensated input channels)
- Mute All button
- +48V indicators
- Easy to set up and has remote gain control available on StudioLive Series III mixers or with the free PreSonus UC Surface software
There are no reviews yet.