The PreSonus ATOM is a versatile, portable production and performance MIDI controller, well suited for artists, DJs, and producers. The ATOM is a pad-based USB 2.0 controller compatible with most major DAWs, while offering direct hardware integration with PreSonus’s Studio One software, allowing for virtual instrument and preset browsing, creating loop points and timeline navigation, tempo control, MIDI editing and quantization, zoom, transport controls, and more.
The ATOM features 16 full-sized velocity- and pressure-sensitive performance pads, each backlit by RGB LEDs. The pressure control can be switched between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and continuous-controller (CC) messages. Additionally, the pads offer selectable velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds. Other features include 20 assignable buttons and four endless rotary encoders. What’s more, there are three modes of operation including MIDI keyboard, note repeat, and full velocity.
The ATOM is bundled with Studio One Artist software and includes custom-designed loop content from MVP Loops. The PreSonus ATOM is USB bus-powered by your Mac or PC and includes a standard USB 2.0 cable.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI “keyboard” mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- Included Software
- Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
- USB 2.0
There are no reviews yet.