Pioneer DJ DJM-450 Overview
The Pioneer DJM-450 2-Channel DJ Mixer offers professional-level functionality with powerful features from the popular DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader, 3-band EQ / Iso, Beat FX, and Sound Color FX. Designed for the professional DJs and turntablists, the DJM-450 features a 64-bit digital signal processor, which provides warm, high-quality audio from both analog and digital sound sources.
Each channel on the mixer features dedicated stereo RCA line inputs as well as dedicated stereo RCA phono inputs for connecting turntables. Additionally, there is a dedicated stereo RCA Aux input for connecting an additional line input. The output section features stereo balanced XLR and stereo unbalanced RCA connectors for integration with any sound system, while monitoring is offered through a 1/4″ and an 1/8″ headphone outputs, which are both available simultaneously.
Each channel on the front panel offers a channel fader, a trim control, a 3-band EQ / isolator, and Pioneer’s Sound Color FX with selections for Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, and Filter, while the Beat FX offers selections for Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Transform, Flanger, Pitch, and Roll. The crossfader curve is adjustable and includes a reverse function for advanced turntablism tricks. The Pioneer DJM-450 ships with a power supply, USB cable, and a license for rekordbox dj & rekordbox dvs.
- Professional Layout
- Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer
- Smooth Mixing
- The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix
- Robust Faders
- The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances
- rekordbox dj Bundled
- A free rekordbox dj license key is bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your license key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing
- rekordbox dvs Bundled
- A free license key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analog turntables and the optional control vinyl
- High-Quality Sound
- Whether you’re playing from digital or analog sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology
- Independent Send / Return
- Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps
- Flexible Connectivity
- The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analog turntables
- Independent Mic Section
- Use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time