Building upon the success of the DDJ-1000, the Pioneer DDJ-800 rekordbox dj Controllerprovides 2 channels of DJ performance control and deep integration with rekordbox dj in a familiar format borrowed from the Pioneer’s flagship DJM-900NX2 and CDJ-2000NX2 equipment. The DDJ-800 is more compact and lightweight than its predecessor, making it a great choice for the mobile DJ.
Full-sized jog wheels feature customizable color LCD displays located in the center. The display can be set with only the info you wish to see, including BPM, waveform, playback position, hot cue, and loop points. The jog wheels can also be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched and hot-cued simultaneously.
The ergonomic design features 8 multicolor and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including hot cue, pad FX, slicer, and sampler. You can load samples and tracks into rekordbox dj and play with the onboard pads.
The center panel of the DDJ-800 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard allowing for the connection of mics, turntables, CD players, and other external audio sources. There are two, independent microphone inputs, which feature Feedback Reducer, a circuit designed to reduce microphone howling the instant feedback is detected. Each channel features a trim pot, 3-band EQ, Sound Color FX, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-800 ships with a full version of rekordbox DJ, an AC power adapter, and a USB cable.
- Jog Display
- Customizable color LCD on jog display screens are in the center of each jog wheel
- Reveal only the information you need
- Playback position
- Hot cue
- Loop points
- Feedback Reducer
- Helps to reduce microphone howling by instantly detecting the feedback frequency.
- Two independent Mic inputs
- Greater flexibility when you’re juggling DJs, MCs, and guest speakers
- Club Style Layout
- Familiar jog-wheels and layout inherited from the club-standard CDJ and DJM flagship equipment
- Using rekordbox dj with the DDJ-800 feels the same as playing from USB drives with a NXS2 setup
- Standalone Mixer
- rekordbox dj: Works as a DJ mixer to use TRIM, channel faders, EQ, Sound Color FX and Beat FX to control external audio input
- Stand Alone: Use without connecting a computer to use the mixer section’s TRIM, channel faders, and EQ, to control audio volume
- Performance Pads
- Hot Cues
- Pad FX
- Beat Jump
- Keyboard Mode
- Beat Loop
- Key Shift
- Advanced Super Fast Search: Quickly reach any playback position
- Page: Switch between Hot Cues A-H and I-P
- Key Shift
- Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony
- Page Feature: Access 16 hot cues per deck
- Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track
- rekordbox DVS Ready
- With the optional rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, you can connect multiplayers or turntables to control rekordbox dj. Plus Pack includes licence key and dedicated Control Vinyl.
There are no reviews yet.