The nickel Neumann TLM 107 is a high-quality, flexible large diaphragm condenser microphone with five selectable polar patterns that is designed to accommodate a wide variety of professional studio, broadcast and demanding home recording applications.
The TLM 107 is engineered with a transformerless design that permits a high degree of linearity and a large dynamic range. Featuring selectable omnidirectional, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 polar patterns, this microphone is suitable for a wide range of miking techniques and configurations.
The mic also features -6dB and -12dB pads that can be engaged for recording louder sound sources such as brass or guitar amplifiers. Additionally, it has selectable high-pass filters at both 40 Hz and 100 Hz for filtering out unwanted low frequencies to save you time when mixing.
- Low self-noise of 10 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL, can be increased to 153 dB SPL with pad
- Low cut and pad are controlled via navigation
- Pad and low cut status displayed by LED
- Illuminated polar pattern display
- Indicator light displays are turned off automatically after 15 seconds