The Relay G90 Rack-Mountable Digital Wireless Guitar System from Line 6 lets you untether yourself from your amp by combining digital transmission with zero compression, protection from interference, and ease-of-use, in a 1 RU rackmount package. Featuring a rugged metal construction, 300′ range, and 8 hours of battery life, it is ideal for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, and any other instrument with high-impedance output, when playing in the studio or performing on the road.
The G90 uses 24-bit uncompressed digital transmission to provide noise-free signal, full frequency response, and wide dynamic range (better than 120 dB). To minimize dropouts due to TV broadcasts and other radio frequencies, the system operates in the 2.4 GHz range and is equipped with two antennas, which can be detached and extended for up to 10′.
Plug your guitar into the receiver’s 1/4″ input, and let the scan-channel feature on the receiver choose the best channel to use. Multiple transmitters may be employed to cover transmission on multiple instruments.
Other features include an always on 1/4″ output for connecting an external tuner, a 1/4″ unbalanced output for connecting to an amp or effect pedals, and a balanced XLR output for connecting to a mixer or PA. Furthermore, the unit offers Cable Tone technology for simulating the character and feel of a regular guitar cable.
The G90 is FCC compliant and can operate license-free worldwide. It comes with a 90 to 250V, auto-sensing power supply for multivoltage operation.
- 24-bit digital transmission with zero compression provides full frequency response, wide dynamic, and pure signal quality with low noise, better than 120 dB dynamic range
- 2.4 GHz RF carrier frequency for low interference and a transmission range up to 300′
- Manual and auto-scan channel selection – 14 channels available
- Proprietary Digital Channel Lock (DCL) technology protects your signal by distinguishing it from third party signals such as Wi-Fi
- Cable Tone technology matches the character and feel of a regular guitar cable
- Multiple TBP12 transmitters may be employed to cover transmission on multiple guitars
- XLR-balanced output, perfect for connecting a receiver to a PA or other XLR inputs
- 1/4″ unbalanced output to connect receiver to amp or effect pedals
- Dedicated 1/4″ always-on output jack for direct connection to external tuner
- Transmitter uses 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Up to 8 hours of playing time per charge
- Clear, easy-to-read LCD display shows current channel, signal strength, expected battery life, Cable Tone, setup options, and more
- Two detachable antennas can be connected using either front-panel or rear-panel BNC connectors
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction – 1 RU rack-mountable receiver
- Multivoltage operation: 90-250 V, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing
- FCC compliant, no user license required worldwide