This is the fix for your tone jones. If you know Darryl’s discography, then you know he plays with the heavyweights; Miles Davis, Sting, Madonna, and, oh yeah… The Rolling Stones. The man plays a lot of bass – and needs a lot of bass to play.
- Powerful and passive single-coil pickups specially designed by Lakland
- Pearl block inlays in an Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Hipshot Bass Xtender (D-Tuner) tuners available
The Skyline Series Darryl Jones Signature bass looks similar to our 44-60 model, but has more curvaceous contours and dramatic cutaways that adds to its vintage styling. Darryl’s bass is fitted with a pair of passive single coil pickups specially designed by Lakland. Three knobs control the tone: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume and Tone. Pearl block inlays and white binding are standard on Indian Laurel fingerboard models, Matching headstock color is standard.
- An amazing electric bass designed based on Darryl Jones’s (Miles Davis, Sting, Madonna, The Rolling Stones) original custom Lakland model
- An all-around workhorse bass you can use for any playing technique or musical style
- Specially contoured swamp ash body provides a resonant, full-bodied tone
- Rounded maple neck with bound Indian laurel fretboard feels amazing and delivers excellent sustain and punch
- Lakland Vintage Wound single-coil pickups give you classic sound with extra crisp highs and phenomenal low-end definition
- 4-saddle Lakland Dual-Design Bridge makes string changes fast and easy while accommodating a wide range of string types
- Additional fine touches include block fretboard inlays and matching headstock finish
There are no reviews yet.