ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5″ Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor – Generation 3
KRK’s ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz – 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you’re just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you’d like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5″ to 44.25″ and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
4 x American DJ 15FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-15]
ADJ provides audiophiles and lighting professionals with amazing sound and lighting cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound and lighting from being going haywire. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, DMX signal, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
ADJ cables are ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a male DMX output/input needs to be connected to a device with a female DMX output/input.
93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our premium tour-grade audio cables. They’re designed to provide years of dependable sound-reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Ultimate Support Ultimate Isolator Pads for Studio Monitors (sold in pairs)
When it comes to getting the right sound, everyone knows that having the right reference monitors for your space is one of the most critical elements to getting the sound the way you hear it in your head. However, no matter how much you invest in your monitors, mixing desks and outboard gear; if you aren’t decoupling your monitors, you still aren’t getting an accurate representation of your low frequency playback. Isolating your monitors from their environment is the only way to avoid exaggerated bass frequencies resonating through the surface of your desk and all the other items in your studio. That’s why we are proud to bring you our affordable solution for sonic isolation: Ultimate Isolators.
Ultimate Isolator Pad features:
- Enhance Your Mix Clarity and Bass Response.
- Sweeten Your Sweet Spot.
- Mix and Record with Confidence.