The Minilogue from Korg is a polyphonic all-analog synthesizer with a fully programmable four-voice architecture and 200 fully editable presets, well suited for musicians and analog synth enthusiasts. The synth offers 8 voice-allocation modes including polyphonic, duophonic, monophonic, chord, unison, and more. The OLED display offers parameter information and features a real-time oscilloscope, providing eye-catching visual feedback on the sound being played. A 16-step sequencer not only records poly notes, but motion sequences of knob movements as well. A tape-style delay further expands the sound and settings are savable per preset.
The enclosure is crafted from a curved aluminum panel, populated by chassis-mounted metal shaft pots with rubber-coated knobs, and a solid pyinkado-wood rear panel. Programming is a breeze with a single-knob-per-function architecture that satisfies seasoned synth professionals and beginner programmers.
- 4-voice polyphonic true-analog with presets (200 total, 100 preloaded, all editable)
- 16-step polyphonic step and motion sequencer
- On-board arpeggiator
- Voice Mode lets users configure the 4 available voices or even limit them to emulate other types of analog synthesis (monophonic, duophonic, etc.)
- On-board tape-style delay
- OEL screen defaults to a real-time oscilloscope when other parameters are not being shown
- High-quality and rugged chassis-mounted metal shaft pots with rubber-coated knobs
- Curved aluminum panel and pyinkado-wood rear panel for a professional-quality feel and look
- USB and traditional MIDI I/O, audio sync for connection to electribe, volcas, and more