The Icon Pro Audio Duo22 Live is a 2×2 USB audio interface offering flexible livestreaming and recording capabilities via its single mic preamp, Hi-Z instrument input, analog and digital smartphone I/O, and audio loopback function. The bus-powered Duo22 Live features durable aluminum construction and 24-bit / 192 kHz high-resolution AD/DA converters, making it sturdy, sonically solid, and convenient.
Utilize the USB Type-C and 3.5mm TRRS ports to simultaneously connect your mobile device and a Mac/Windows computer (via the USB Type-B port) and process audio through the computer before it goes to your mobile device. Engage the LLB button to loop your mobile device’s audio output back to its input for live sessions and livestreaming.
The XLR-1/4″ combo jack provides switchable 48V phantom power and accepts dynamic or condenser microphones. Plug your guitar or bass directly into the rear-panel 1/4″ Hi-Z input for easy recording without an amplifier. The 1/4″ line and headphone outputs have independent volume controls for ideal hookup to active monitors and headphones.
The Duo22 Live is supplied with Reaper DAW software and plug-ins from KiloHearts and iZotope, to increase your creative power and empower you with the tools you need to produce polished projects.
- 24-bit / 192 kHz USB recording interface with one mic input and one Hi-Z instrument input
- High-grade AD/DA converters with 114 dB of dynamic range
- Bus powered via USB 2.0 high-speed host connection for Mac/Windows computers
- Micro-USB connector for 5 VDC external power supply (available separately and required for use with iOS/Android mobile devices)
- 2×2 analog I/O full-duplex recording and playback
- Supports live session with audio signal processing via ProDriver4 virtual plug-in rack
- Flexible channel routing via the ProDriver4 software control panel
- Ultralow-latency ProDriver4 driver
- Includes Reaper DAW software and plug-ins from KiloHearts and iZotope
- Rugged aluminum construction
- XLR-1/4″ combo mic input jack with switchable 48V phantom power
- Rear-panel 1/4″ Hi-Z instrument input for guitar/bass
- USB Type-C port and 3.5mm TRRS mini jack for direct connection with a smartphone or tablet
- Two unbalanced 1/4″ TS line outputs and a 3.5mm stereo mini jack output
- 1/4″ headphone output with assignable source
- Independent level controls for the mic input, Hi-Z input, and smartphone input
- Separate master level and headphone volume controls
- Top-panel Monitor button enables direct monitoring of the live input signal sans computer processing or latency
- Front-panel Mon button switches between monitoring your connected smart device with the host computer signal or only the host computer’s signal
- LLB live loopback function loops the smart device’s audio output signal back to the smart device’s input for live session purposes