Get the classic, balanced, one-of-a-kind tone of an orchestra acoustic with the Guild OM-120. This robust orchestra acoustic features a solid all-mahogany top and body for full, rich acoustic tone. A comfortable C-shape mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability as well, ideal for flat-picking and finger-picking alike. Orchestra-sized acoustics like the OM-120 are renowned for their unique, balanced tone that make them ideal for both live solo performance as well as for recording. The OM-120 is part of Guild’s famous Westerly series acoustics.
The Westerly series of Guild acoustics taps into the company’s second chapter after relocating its design and build headquarters from New Jersey to a Rhode Island furniture factory. This larger, improved space afforded a new direction and dedication to improving their already excellent craftsmanship. And the OM-120 is part of that tradition as it reflects impeccable build details and fine appointments — all with a focus on improved tone and durability. A genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance of the OM-120. In addition, scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement as well as ensuring long-term durability.
- All-mahogany orchestra acoustic built with detailed appointments and expert craftsmanship
- Rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability, ideal for flat-picking and finger-picking alike
- Genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance
- Scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement
- Mother-of-pearl rosette soundhole will delight you and your audience with its fine aesthetic