The D-20E, formerly known as the D-25, is a dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar built with solid mahogany top, back, and sides, and equipped with the LR Baggs VTC Element. First introduced to the Guild line in 1968, this model features a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, bone nut and saddle, and an extremely light satin finish that allows this guitar to truly sing.
The D-20E’s modest appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guild’s peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock. Each D-20E comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case. Includes a hardshell case.
- 6-string acoustic guitar built to vintage Guild specs
- All mahogany construction offers a warm, balanced tone
- Thin satin finish lets the wood vibrate freely
- Minimal aesthetic appointments offer a vintage appearance
- Bold-sounding dreadnought body