Plain and simple, the MultiAc Grand Concert Deluxe is built to perform with the best. It’s loaded with custom-voiced LR Baggs electronics for stage-ready tone. Meanwhile, the Lyric Mic placed inside the top reproduces tapping and intricate percussive rhythms. That’s not all, though. The hexaphonic pickup captures a separate signal for each string; there’s also an adjustable tape saturation simulation on board and a phase button to cut noise. With features like these, the MultiAC’s tonal possibilities are endless.
When it comes to guitars, there are two secret ingredients: high-quality tonewoods and attention to detail. We’re happy to report that the MultiAc Grand Concert Deluxe has both of these ingredients as the foundation of its design. The mahogany body’s dual-chambered design gives you the open tone you need while simultaneously relieving weight and cutting feedback. A solid cedar top delivers a warm and nuanced attack. Your fingers will love the smooth and luxurious feel of the Richlite fingerboard.
Since the early 1970s, Godin has been crafting pro-quality instruments loaded with innovations. Whether you’re a session pro or a recreational player, Godin has a guitar built to suit you perfectly. You’ll love the clean lines, exceptionally comfortable playing feel, and exquisite tone you get from a Godin guitar. You get it all: classic craftsmanship, modern features, and fantastic tonality. The Godin MultiAc Grand Concert Deluxe is your chance to get your hands on a top-level guitar!
- High-performance acoustic-electric guitar
- Cedar top delivers nuanced projection
- Chambered mahogany body enhances sustain and cuts feedback
- LR Baggs electronics produce a stage-ready sound
- Hexaphonic pickup captures each string individually
- Lyric Mic with blend control captures top tapping in full color
- Tape saturation switch adds a vintage character
- Richlite fingerboard enhances attack
- D-shaped mahogany neck nestles comfortably in your hand