The black Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP-US is an 18” 1200W powered subwoofer designed to provide dependable low-frequency amplification, easy installation, and convenient control for sound engineers and performers in live stage applications, theaters, DJ setups, and mobile rigs. It features 1200W of Class-D amplification, which drives an 18” woofer to produce a frequency range of 40 to 145 Hz.
Route a balanced source such as a stereo mixer output via two XLR-1/4” combo jack inputs, then utilize the two XLR Link outputs to connect to full-range speakers. A rear-panel knob and LCD allow access to master volume and the on-board DSP functions, which include three easy-setup presets, five user-programmable presets, adjustable low-pass frequency, and metering. Adjust parameters via the single-knob interface and LCD, or control the subwoofer via Bluetooth.
Its plywood enclosure and steel grille ensure durability and stability. Built-in carry handles allow easy loading and unloading at gigs. Mount a full-range speaker above the subwoofer via the top-panel M20 threaded hole. The ELX200-18SP-US ships with a power cable.
- 18″ woofer
- 40 to 145 Hz frequency range
- 1200W of Class-D amplification
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo jack inputs
- 2 x XLR Link outputs
- Adjustable low-pass frequency at 80/100/120/150 Hz
- On-board DSP and master volume control
- Three preset modes and five user-programmable presets
- Single-knob user interface and LCD
- Supports configuration via Bluetooth
- M20 thread for pole-mounting a speaker on top of subwoofer
- Integrated carry handles