Dynaudio Acoustics 9S Overview
The Dynaudio Acoustics 9S True Bass Active Subwoofer utilizes a powerful Class-D amplifier to power the onboard 9.5″ woofer and is well suited for any mixing or mastering project. The 9S outperforms its predecessor, the BM 9S II, by utilizing the long-throw driver, which ensures the accurate reproduction of frequencies from 22 Hz to 175 Hz and max SPL output of 106 dB.
The rear panel offers stereo satellite XLR inputs and outputs with a variable crossover (50 to 150 Hz), which ensures that the connected full-range speakers perform at their best. Additionally, there is an XLR LFE input and output, allowing the subwoofer to daisy-chain additional subwoofers. What’s more is there is a master/slave switch, which allows the control of the additional subwoofers to be set from the master, making for easy and simple adjustments. The Dynaudio Acoustics 9S True Bass subwoofer ships with a detachable baffle grille and a power cord.
- 300W Class-D amplifier module
- 9.5″ long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- Frequency Range: 22 to 175 Hz
- Sealed, black-vinyl cabinet
- 1.5″ front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable low-pass filter to set the crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeatable high-pass filter