ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Altea-415A shares the same high-tech enclosure as the Altea 700 Series of products. On board is an innovative Class D two channel amplifier that provides a total of 800 Wpeak power. The DAScontrol interface allows users to configure voicing presets, input/output levels, EQ modes, delay and source mixing by way of a high-end 24-bit quality DSP and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The Altea 400 models use the renowned Mi Series loudspeakers. These professional-grade loudspeakers provide precise low frequency reproduction with excellent musicality. The high frequencies are handled by the M-32 compression driver with 1″ exit to provide exceptional overall performance. A winning combination of matched components that offer ideal characteristics for music reproduction.
The Altea-415 is a passive system designed for use with external amplification and an outboard DSP. They allow users to choose the powering option they prefer and benefit from the same enclosure features and top-of-the-line components as the Altea 400 powered versions.
DAS Altea 415A Powered 15″ Two-way Loudspeaker Features:
- Bi-amplified active system.
- 800 W peak Class D amplifier with 2 channel mixer.
- DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment.
- 15″ loudspeaker + M-32 compression driver.
- Wide 90° coverage that fills the room.
- Lightweight structural polypropylene enclosure.
- Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position.
- User selectable DSP presets with LCD screen.
- Integrated M8 rigging points.