The Darkglass Microtubes 200 v2 bass amplifier head takes the acclaimed Microtubes amp to a new level of versatility. Made for live gigs or silent practice at home, the Microtubes 200 v2 offers up that same renowned overdrive/distortion engine belonging to its brothers, in addition to a studio quality 4-band EQ. Fitted with a rear-panel XLR DI output, the Darkglass Microtubes 200 v2 amp head also has everything you need for outstanding direct tones. SpeakON connectivity makes for rock-solid connection and a function built in to the master volume allows for muting at your discretion. All this combined with 200 watts of amplification makes the Darkglass Microtubes 200 v2 bass amplifier head an easy-to-move, easy-to-use solution for both the stage and the studio. All that good Darkglass sound with half the weight!
The Microtubes 200 v2 features a 3.5mm aux input for your smartphone, and a headphone output. Even with your rig fully set up, you can set up a private practice session to work on lines or simply jam along with your favorite tracks.
- 200W solid-state bass amplifier head
- Aux input and headphone output allow you to practice along with a music player
- Acclaimed Microtubes drive engine allows you to dial in harmonic richness and sonic girth
- 4-band EQ gives you powerful tone shaping options
- Neutrik speakON speaker output jack
- XLR DI output