Designed for Flamenco-style players, the GK Studio Negra from Cordoba is a nylon-string acoustic/electric guitar with a soft cutaway body that is optimized for live performance. The instrument is constructed with a solid European spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and fitted with a mahogany neck and 19-fret rosewood fingerboard. Unlike a traditional Spanish guitar, the GK Studio Negra has a slightly thinner body depth, neck and nut width, and offers low action for greater comfort and ease in playability.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood bridge, bone nut and saddle, Cordoba Black & Gold tuning machines with black ebony-style buttons, maple binding, 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling, a natural inlaid wood rosette, mother-of-pearl side dot fret markers, a clear Flamenco-style tap plate, and a two-way adjustable truss rod.
For electronics, the instrument is equipped with a Fishman Presys Blend preamp system along with an undersaddle piezo pickup and internal microphone. The preamp includes controls for volume, bass, middle, treble, mic blend to adjust the mix between the pickup and microphone, a notch filter and phase switch to suppress feedback, as well as a built-in tuner.
- Neck Wood: European spruce
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Profile: C Shape
Truss Rod: 0.2″ / 4.0mm
- Scale Length: 25.6″ / 650mm
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2.4″ / 60mm
- Nut Width: 1.96″ / 50mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Number of Frets: 19
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Black & Gold
- Top Wood: Solid European spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Bracing: Spanish fan
- Build: Flamenco style
- Binding: Maple
- Top Purfling: 3-ply maple and ebony
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Rosette: Inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High-gloss PU
- Body Width x Depth (Upper Bout): 11.4 x 3.46″ / 290 x 88mm
- Body Width x Depth (Lower Bout): 14.6 x 3.50″ / 370 x 89mm
- Body Length: 19.1″ / 485mm
- Overall Length: 39.0″ / 990.6mm
There are no reviews yet.