CHAUVET DJ HHAZE4D Overview
The Hurricane Haze 4D by Chauvet is a water-based, high-output haze machine designed to create subtle atmospheres to enhance the visual effects of light beams on dance floors, in concerts, at Halloween events, and more.
Capable of dispersing haze with a continuous output of 4300 ft³/minute, this unit fills large rooms quickly. The built-in adjustable scoop allows you to control the direction of the haze, while the low-noise fan makes this machine ideal for use in quiet environments.
For standalone operation, two built-in knobs allow you to conveniently regulate the haze volume and fan speed. Precise control can be achieved using the wired timer remote (included) or via DMX. Other features include a 4-button LED display to access DMX settings, a fluid level indicator, and a hanging bracket with mounting hardware.
With its compact design, the Hurricane Haze 4D is well suited for applications where space is limited. It uses High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) and Premium Haze Fluid (PHF), which are non-toxic and leave no residue.
- Water-based haze machine
- High, continuous output fills large rooms quickly
- Low-noise fan for application where extraneous sound is an issue
- Direct haze to any location using the built-in adjustable scoop
- Built-in haze output and fan-speed knobs offer smooth, standalone operation
- In-depth control using the included FC-T wired timer remote or via DMX
- 4-button LED display to access control-panel functions
- Works with Chauvet DJ High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) and Premium Haze Fluid (PHF)
- Compact design with hanging bracket (included), ideal for use in applications where space is limited
There are no reviews yet.