Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model has a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from mahogany with an exquisite quilt maple top finished in Dark Amber with satin gold hardware. The sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout make access to the upper registers seamless, while the bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck grants sublime playability, while the conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for speed, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits playing with five-way blade switching, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
The Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mahogany with Quilt Maple is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, providing super tuning stability with radical pitch-raising capability.
- Mahogany Dinky™ Body with Quilt Maple Top
- Bolt-on Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Scalloped Lower Back Bout
- Shredder’s Cut Heel
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B and Seymour Duncan Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N Pickups
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Floyd Rose®1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- 5-Way Blade, Push/Pull Volume & No-Load Tone Controls