Electric guitarists looking for the perfect way to mike up for live or for recording now have one of the simplest and most workable solutions available – which also sets new standards in sound quality. Brought together in a compact, lightweight metal box are 16 legendary speaker cabinets. Drawing on 30 years of both stage and studio experience, I have put together a collection of my own. Recorded with the best microphones and digitally converted using today´s cutting-edge Convolution Technologie, locking down every detail. But why conserve the sounds digitally? Simply because analogue equipment cannot capture all the acoustic complexities and nuances the speakers produce. Convolution Technologie on the other hand is able to reproduce the complete array of tones and the uniqueness of each cabinet down to the last detail.
Virtual Speaker-Cabinet Collection:
Just pick your favourite cab, fine-tune the sound with the Mic-Position controller and away you go! 16 classic, world-renowned cabs are available in the BluBox: 5 legendary Marshall cabs with vintages from 1965 and 1980 but also the glorious, cult cabinets from Vox, Mesa-Boogie and Fender. Of course, I have also included the BluGuitar NANOCAB and FATCAB which have been rapturously received in music world for their huge sound.
BluBOX is the ideal partner for all eventualities. Whether on stage or in the studio – wherever you need striking sounds of the highest quality miked up or recorded. All this works with the BluBOX™ directly and even without a speaker cabinet!
BluBOX – The new Speaker Emulation with the most legendary cabinet / microphone combinations of the past 50 years music history, captured for the discerning professional. Great sounds, simple use, small package! The Sound of Tone Innovation.
- NANOCAB: BluGuitar 1×12″
- FATCAB: BluGuitar 1×12″
- STACK 1965: Original Marshall 4×12″ Celestion (Alnico 15 watts)
- STACK 1967: Original Park 4×12″ Celestion (Greenback 25 watts)
- STACK 1970: Original Marshall 4×12″ Celestion (Greenback 25 watts 55Hz)
- STACK 1971: Original Marshall 4×12″ Celestion (G12h30)
- STACK 1980: Original Marshall 4×12″ Celestion (G12h75)
- METAL V30: Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Standard 4×12″ Celestion V30
- METAL CL80: Celestion Classic Lead 80 in custom-built 4×12″ cabinet
- JAZZ 120: Roland Jazz Chorus 120
- TWEED 1×12: Vintage 57 Fender Tweed Deluxe
- SILVER 1×12: Fender Princeton Silverface 1×12″
- BLACK 2×10: Fender 64 Vibroverb 2×10″
- BLACK 2×12: Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 2×12″ Orange JBL mixed with Jensen C12K
- Black 4×10: Vintage 60s Fender Super Reverb 4×10″
- BLUE 2×12: Original Vox AC30 JMI 2×12″ Celestion Blue Bulldog
- Speaker cabinet emulator for electric guitar
- 16 speaker cab models created by capturing impulse responses of iconic guitar speaker cabs
- Perfect for use with guitar amplifier modelers as well as real amp heads/combo amps
- Mic Position control allows you to fine-tune your sound, just like moving a microphone
- Flexible output options help solve problems at gigs
- Run line out to the PA, XLR out to a mic preamp, or speaker out to monitor through your own speaker cab
- Line Out can be used as a headphone output for practice/warmup sessions