Designed for electric guitar players, the Blackstar Studio 10 6L6 is a combo amplifier pushing 10W RMS of power through its 1×12″ Celestion loudspeaker. Moreover, it boasts a rich tube tone. You’ll find an ECC83 tube in the preamp stage, but the power stage gives you a 6L6 tube for an authentic American sound. The result is a classic bright, chiming tone associated with classic American amplifiers, one suitable for home practice, studio recording, and small venues.
The amp offers preamp volume, tone, reverb, and master volume controls, as well as a selectable Drive channel that kicks the amp into higher gear. Use for a lead tone or to create a more robust, harmonically distorted timbre. Connect the provided FS-4S footswitch into the back of the amp to turn the Drive channel on with the tap of your toe.
The combo amp provides three 1/4″ speaker outputs and an effects loop, one that accommodates both consumer-level and studio-level gear. An emulated output is taken right after the power stage, and models the sound of a cabinet to give you a realistic tone for DI’ing or monitoring your amplifier.
- 10-watt all-tube 1 x 12″ guitar combo amplifier
- 6L6 power tube yields glassy cleans and hot lead tones
- Great-sounding 12″ Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- Clean and Overdrive settings offer an impressive range of character
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- 3 external speaker outputs for adding an extension cab