This thin, compact PVS0615 Portable 6-Channel Video Switcher from AVMATRIX features a 15.6′ FHD LCD monitor and can switch up to six different video inputs while recording the program feed. The multiview layout allows you to show preview, program, and input sources all on the same screen, PIP and POP screen positioning is adjustable. Effectively, this makes the PVS0615 a portable TV studio that you can take anywhere and set up with minimal effort or extra equipment.
Four SDI, two HDMI, two VGA/DVI, and two USB inputs can be connected to cameras or other consumer or professional sources for switching up to 4K60 video over HDMI with embedded TRS audio. The input format will be auto-detected by the switcher, and the output format is selectable by the user. You can even record up to 1080p60 to separately available media in the built-in SD card slot. The switcher’s numerous functions include real-time background mattes; chroma and luma keying; T-bar, auto, and cut transitions; wipe, mix, and fade effects; USB media source control; and an audio mixer with 3-channel and master control faders.
Concert productions, events, parties, competitions, virtual studio, and educational institutions, and live sports programming are some of the few use cases where the PVS0615 could be useful. When it’s time to wrap production, close the 15.6″ screen, unplug the video sources, and transport or store in its flat, portable state.
- Six channel inputs chosen from four SDI and two DVI-I, two HDMI, and two USB
- Three SD/HD/3G-SDI PGM out (one AUX), two HDMI PGM out, and one HDMI multiview out
- Input format is auto-detected and PGM/AUX output format is selectable
- T-Bar / AUTO / CUT transitions and MIX / FADE/ WIPE effects
- Luma Key and Chroma Key for virtual studio
- Adjustable PIP/POP window size and position
- Record up to 1080p60 PGM video to SD card
- Audio Mixer: TRS audio and SDI, HDMI, USB embedded audio