Take pro-grade conversion, clocking, and preamps anywhere you go with the Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core, a desktop 4×8 USB Type-C audio interface that puts premium sound quality in a convenient bus-powered format that’s priced within reach of artists and musicians recording at home, mobile producers, and content creators. In addition to the revealing quality of its hardware, the Zen Go Synergy Core empowers you with 37 analog-modeled real-time effects, which are powered by the onboard DSP and FPGA chips to ensure ultralow latency and no burden on your computer’s CPU.
Each of the two Antelope Discrete mic / line / Hi-Z preamps has its own phantom power and up to 65 dB of gain, so the interface is primed and ready for recording all sorts of microphones, instruments, or even line-level signals from outboard gear. Equipped with two independently adjustable headphone outputs and mirrored balanced/unbalanced monitor outs, the Zen Go Synergy Core can act as your home studio’s hub for multiple sets of headphones, mixes, and monitor feeds. Its S/PDIF digital I/O ports are perfect for expanding your setup with digital gear such as external converters, and a secondary USB Type-C is provided, so you can charge your smartphone or tablet.
Rise above the Sound You Know
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Antelope Discrete ultralinear preamps that share circuits with legendary American and British consoles. The standout sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound—the 64-bit AFC clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in prestigious studios around the world and has been trusted with the scoring of Hollywood blockbusters.
Full Production Pack, from the Get-Go
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 premium analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs, and preamps, the interface comes with 22 guitar amps and cabs, a guitar tuner, and a signature reverb that are all ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects like Antares Auto-Tune Synergy.
Create from Anywhere, Anytime
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultralow-latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beatmaking, and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB Type-C cable (included), you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB Type-C charger if you are away from your computer and still want to use its core functionalities.
Better Recording and Producing Workflow
Every feature available to you in the interface’s control panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface to reduce delay to the absolute minimum. With the routing options, you can easily set up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects without fear of overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front-panel display and in the software control panel.
Smart Connectivity in a Small Package
The two XLR-1/4″ combo input jacks give you the flexibility to choose between Antelope’s Discrete mic preamps and line / Hi-Z inputs; they are easily configurable via the control panel. The two 1/4″ TRS balanced outputs, mirrored with the stereo RCA output, allow you to send the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other for a DJ mixer or any other sound system with RCA connectivity, whilst preserving sound integrity.
Conversion and Clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127 dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing, and playback at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology and Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
Analog and Digital Connectivity
- Two Discrete ultralinear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings; all work as microphone / line / Hi-Z inputs via XLR-1/4″ combo jacks
- USB Type-C port carrying up to eight input and eight output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS and Windows drivers
- Secondary USB Type-C port for charging your mobile device
- Stereo S/PDIF input and output for digital expansion
- Mirrored analog monitor outputs including one stereo output over RCA and one stereo output over balanced 1/4″ TRS
- Two stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control
Loopback Function for Streaming
Send your monitoring mixes containing any signal source from the interface’s inputs and OS/DAW return back into your computer’s virtual inputs to easily set up online broadcasting.
For every individual recording scenario, you can save session files and create exact snapshots of your effects chains, so you can load them later without losing your progress.
- Bus-powered design requires no dedicated power source
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects processed in real time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with preconfigured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Color LCD screen with crisp I/O metering
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for level adjustment and hands-on control of core parameters
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings, and submixes
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and submixes while applying pan, reverb, and other effects, and stereo link
37 Real-Time Effects
Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear, powered by the Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform, which uses DSP and one or more FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
- BA-31: Germanium Mic Preamp
- Gyraf Gyratec IX: Dual tube mic preamp with high-pass filter
- Clear Q: Parametric EQ
- VEQ-1A: 2-band tube EQ
- VMEQ-5: 3-band tube midrange EQ
- VEQ-HLF: Tube 2-band high- and low-pass filters
- VCA160: VCA compressor/limiter
- Stay-Levin: Vari-Mu tube compressor
- FET-A76: FET compressor/limiting amplifier
- X903: VCA compressor/limiter
- PowerFFC: Feed-forward compressor
- Power Gate: Noise Gate
- Power EX: Expander
- Auraverb: Reverb
- A-Tuner: Guitar tuner
- Plexi 59 (UK): Tube guitar amp
- Bass SuperTube VR: Tube guitar amp
- Darkface 65 (US): Tube guitar amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright: Tube guitar amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US): Tube guitar amp
- Overange 120 (UK): Tube guitar amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead: Tube guitar amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead: Tube guitar amp
- Modern (US) CH3: Tube guitar amp
- Rock 75 (UK): Tube guitar amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK): Tube guitar amp
- Darkface 65 2×12: Guitar cabinet
- Top30 2×12: Guitar cabinet
- Modern 4×12: Guitar cabinet
- Green 2×12: Guitar cabinet
- Vintage 4×12: Guitar cabinet
- Green 4×12: Guitar cabinet
- Caliper 50 1×10: Guitar cabinet
- Bluelux 1×12: Guitar cabinet
- Clst 1×12: Guitar cabinet
- England 4×12: Guitar cabinet
- Bass Tube 1×15: Guitar cabinet